The IQAC is formed under the recommendations of the NACC. The prime task of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the performance of the institution. The committee meets at the beginning of the academic year and discusses and explores the possibilities for the improvement of the college towards academic excellence.The IQAC made a significant and meaningful contribution in the post-accreditation phase of the College.
Main Functions of the IQAC
- IQAC makes periodical reviews of the teaching-learning process of the academic year and makes recommendations for improvement.
- Every year the Cell prepares and submits the AQAR.
- Self-appraisal of teachers is being prepared under the initiative of the IQAC to enable teachers to identify their strength and requirements for improvement.
- The Cell arranges orientation programmes to enhance the personal and professional quality of teachers
- The Cell arranges orientation programmes to enhance the personal and professional quality of Students